Office Assistant jobs in Johannesburg North, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Office Assistant jobs nationwide
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To assist the Head of exams to Co-ordinate all group assessments related functions from centralized office.
- 2.A minimum of 2 years of experience working in an…
- General office and administration including:
- Computer literate in full MS office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
- Good problem solver, Good task manager.
- The MoreCorp Group is a sport, leisure and wellness company underpinned by technology, with our main focus being within the golf and cycling domain.
AGGREYKOM HOLDINGSPTY LTD
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R24 580 a month
- You will be the first, smiley face people see when they walk into the office and assist the Office Manager and EA with anything office related.
Sentinel Staffing Solutions
R12 000 a month
- Processing Job Cards on Pastel.
- Processing quotations on behalf of Project Managers.
- Following up with clients on sent quotations.
- Pastel to process Job Cards.
- Good opportunity to gain experience and develop your front office skills.
- Busy Mall practice has a vacancy for an Optical Practice Assistant with excellent…
R10 000 a month
- Must stay in the Midrand area.
- Min. of 2 years’ experience in Reception and Administration.
- Experience in a Shipping Department or dealing with courier…
R16 000 a month
- Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking an Assistant Front Office Manager for a newly opened hotel based in Johannesburg.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
Hewitt Colenbrander Recruitment
- Someone who has worked in Mining/Engineering/Energy fields.
- Excellent Admin & Time Management skills.
- Assist with animal product sales.
- Manage appointments and walk in customers.
- English - Read, Speak and Write.
- 2-5 years Relevant Practice Experience.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.