Part Time jobs in Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Century City, Western Cape
- IStore is looking for passionate and tech savvy IT students to join the Technical Desk on a part-time basis.
- Availability to work part-time, especially weekends…
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
R316 791 a year
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department.
- Provincial Treasury, Western Cape Government has an…
Table View, Western Cape
R6 000 - R7 000 a month
- B.Compt Accounting or equivalent part-time studies.
- This newly created role will be reporting directly to a Chartered Accountant and will offer great exposure…
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- To provide product demonstrations; establish the need of consumer and shopper and provide customised advice for the purposes of brand awareness and sales.
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales.
- To ensure exposure, increased sales and achievement of targets by representing the company and its brands to the trade at an-in…
Guardian Childcare & Education
Gardens, Western Cape
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time opportunities, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- If you do not receive feedback within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Ensure that all correspondence is forwarded to the…
R376 596 a year
- These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department and may also be required to undergo competency…
ODLLAC FINANCIAL SERVICES
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in accounting practice.
- Must be willing to study part time (if required).
- Share your knowledge with colleagues from time to time.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.