Personal Assistant jobs
City of Tshwane, Gauteng
Cape Town, Western Cape
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
Nelson Mandela Bay, Eastern Cape
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Dr Kenneth Kaunda, North West
Frances Baard, Northern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Currently we are searching for an Office Assistant for Johannesburg, South Africa.
R25 000 - R28 000 a month
- While experience within the property industry is not a vital requirement, it would be advantageous to your application.
- Complete discretion at all times.
- Matric Certificate/diploma in administration/secretarial would be advantageous 2 years’ proven experience in office administration and/or as a personal…
- Travel arrangements: Co-ordinate travel arrangements.
- Telephone calls and e-mails: Screening all telephone calls and e-mails and responding where appropriate.
- Bookings for the CEO whilst out of the office.
- Value. If you are a self directed individual, a professional and committed to results you can join this dynamic…
R360 000 a year
- Sound experience and knowledge of compiling professional computer graphics, slides and/or overheads to communicate information /data effectively and accurately.
- Assisting the Dentist as needed.
- All duties related to a Personal Assistant.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both Afrikaans and English.
Kontak Recruitment SA
R15 000 - R25 000 a month
- Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote KMT022 in the subject line.
- R15000 – R25000 per month depending on experience and qualifications.
R10 000 a month
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Knowledge of Sectional Title will be advantageous.
- Office and diary management Mail and information management Travel arrangements Organising and preparation of meetings; functions; presentations; conferences;…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.