Pioneer Foods jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Planned loading of final goods; incl. late orders & contingencies Received goods are administered & stored Controlled loading & despatch of final goods…
- Creating Purchase Orders & GRV invoices Managed working capital Stock control Compiled monthly reports Support with SAP PM's.
- Q1: Have you completed Grade 12?
- Surveyed routes & collected and reported customer information Visited and supported customers; incl selling Controlled debtors & product returns Administered…
- Planned distribution incl. products, people, vehicles, routes & customers Optimised fleet utilisation Executed customer service delivery incl.
- Developed data specifications & documents for maintenance planning.
- 4 - 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Technical Trade N4 (Mechanical / Electrical).
- Coordinate maintenance using SAP PM system Manage stores and critical spares Stock control and stock counts Manage and supervise contractors Manage Quotations…
- Ensured packaging machine change overs, preventative maintenance and performance optimisation.
- Executed faultfinding and repairs/modifications on packaging…
- Implemented preventative maintenance and optimised plant, vehicle or equipment (Managed through SAP PM System).
- Managed team, maintenance & CAPEX budgets.
- Supervising and leading the food safety team and site staff responsible for food safety and quality.
- Ensures site complies with relevant third-party audited…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.