Plastic Manufacturing jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal
- Dow operates 113 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 37,000 people.
- Dow’s portfolio of performance materials, industrial intermediates…
- Perform inspections in accordance with the Mine Health and Safety Act regulations, manufacturing and company standards to.
- Perform basic rigging activities.
K BASWA PTY Ltd
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R7 500 a month
- Plastics and Rubber Factory Workers perform routine tasks in manufacturing plastic and rubber products.
- Plastics and Rubber Factory Workers.
R15 000 - R20 000 a month
- Our client is looking to recruit a quality young dynamic Quality Assessor who can interact with clients in the Paint Industry to assess quality issues and needs…
Provincial Government of Gauteng
R1 057 326 a year
- Package R 1 057 326.00 (all inclusive package).
- Degree in Economics, Development Economics, Engineering, Business Administration (NQF level 7)or relevant…
Red Cat Recruitment
R15 000 a month
- 3yrs+ previous experience as Shift Supervisor in a manufacturing environment (preferably rubber or plastics but not essential).
R50 000 a month
- Knowledge of raw materials / plastics.
- Our client, a manufacturer of plastics and tanks are now looking for a Production Manager to join their team to be…
- Previous product or account management experience calling on the Polymer and Plastics or Rubber or related industries selling chemical raw materials into the…
Pollock & Associates
- Min 4 years’ experience in manufacturing environment (preferably plastics).
- Ensure efficient planning of all production lines in the company.
Pollock & Associates
- Customer service experience in packaging/plastics highly advantageous.
- Due to our clients' equity plan preference will be given to equity candidates.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.