Print Copy Scan jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Queenstown, Eastern Cape
- Customers, Scan copies to Genpact.
- Print letters drafted by CIC, Issue to sales to deliver, Scan copies to.
- Getting copies to file and update tracker.
Cape Town, Western Cape
R180 000 a year
- Experience with print and production.
- Proven ability to redo (pre-press) work, layout and scan retouching.
- The focus of this role will be to execute the visual…
- Print out cut sheets, make copy of lay plans, reports and POs.
- Scan original lay plans onto sync.
- Check lay plan, rework size breakdowns if need be.
R5 000 a month
- Scan and print files, as needed.
- Scanned copy of your ID document or passport.
- Scanned copies of Qualifications, Certificates Trade References and Professional…
- Driver’s licence (please attach a valid copy).
- A copy of your driver’s licence (if applicable).
- Certified copies (not older than three months) of all academic…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.