Priority Placements jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2076
- Ability to deliver to multiple competing priorities whilst maintaining customer centric thinking.
- Provides expertise and advice to the business relating to…
- Maintain awareness of all issues being handled by the CEO in order to understand priorities and enable quick responses.
- Office of the CEO POST NUMBER:
Bloubergstrand, Western Cape
R7 500 a month
- Must be able to work under pressure and be able to prioritise between conflicting priorities.
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
Century City, Western Cape
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Campaign promotion, execution and project management for media placements.
East London, Eastern Cape
- Setting tools in accordance with priority plan and process work instructions.
- Placement of non-running tools in the correct area with the last off positioned on…
- The ability to work with little supervision while managing multiple priorities;
- Provide direction on optimising product placement on trading sites, in order to…
- Maintain a balanced portfolio of research, development and commercialisation per divisional priorities and organisation vision;
Viv Gordon Placements
- Act as a thought leader in defining the agency’s marketing strategy, ensuring alignment to the priorities of the business.
- Office AdministratorWe are looking for an Office Administrator to play a key role within the management team with an excellent opportunity to develop into other…
- Ensure all technicaloveractive related complaints are reported on.
- Fault analysis of alarm systems to resolve and prevent future complaints.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.