Private Recruitment jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Responsible for receiving and screening application forms from Private Student Accommodation (PSA) providers.
- Ensures quality assurance in order to achieve high…
Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
R12 000 a month
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
R376 596 a year
- Recruitment, Selection and Service Benefits and Conditions.
- Coordinate, supervise and facilitate effective recruitment, shortlisting and.
- To assist in proactively managing a portfolio of FNB Private Wealth Clients with a team of Private Bankers through provision of analysis, research and sales and…
R6 000 - R8 000 a month
- Kendrick Recruitment is now recruiting for a Field Guide for a private lodge based in Lephalale, Limpopo.
- Trails Guide qualifications are an advantage but not…
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, Private Banking or related advisory services.
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s…
Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga
R10 000 a month
- Kendrick Recruitment is now looking for a Retail Manager for a private group of Lodges based in the Sabi Sands.
- Safari Shop Sales and related Administration.
R240 000 - R300 000 a year
- 3+ Years’ Agency Recruitment experience in running an IT Recruitment desk.
- Reach your full potential in Recruitment and Talent Management within a unique and…
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with…
- Kendrick Recruitment is now recruiting for a NAMIBIAN CITIZEN for a luxury lodge based in the heart of Namibia.
- Be present at all morning meetings.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.