Rage Sa jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Rage a large retail company based in Edenvale currently has a position available for an IR assistant.
- This role is responsible to facilitate and co-ordinate all…
- Rage has an exciting opportunity for someone who loves visual merchandising.
- The main responsibility of this position is to ensure that our Rage stores allow…
- Rage has an exciting new opportunity for a Retail Operations Analyst!
- The retail operations analyst is a key member of the operations team that is responsible…
- A large fashion retailer has an exciting career opportunity for a postgraduate as a business analyst trainee (BTA) within the Leasing Department.
- A large fashion retailer is looking for a junior accountant that will be responsible for maintaining, preparing, and reconciling accounts and other financial…
- Rage makes sure you step out in style every time and anywhere with over 630 stores across South Africa.
- Rage is a leading fashion retailer of footwear and…
- Applicants with experience/knowledge in the in the Retail Industry in SA will get preference.
- A Large fashion retailing company is looking for dynamic and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.