Rcl Foods Careers jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering 3 – 5 years' minimum experience as a Process Engineer in FMCG, preferably a foods processing environment.
- We at RCL FOODS are currently recruiting for a Process Leader, reporting into the Senior Process Leader and based at our Chicken Processing site in Hammarsdale.
- RCL FOODS is seeking a Buyer to join our Consumer – Chicken Division.
- The role will be based in Wolwehoek and report to the Operations Manager.
- “We needle you to inject your expertise” RCL FOODS is seeking a Vaccination Foreman to join our Consumer Division.
- RCL FOODS is Looking for a young professional to Join our fantastic Customer team!
- An organised individual, passionate about sales that will provide effective…
- RCL FOODS is seeking a Hatchery Foreman to join our Consumer Division.
- The role will be based at our site in Midrand and report to the Hatchery Manager.
- Advise management on work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
- Purpose of the role: Responsible for the implementation of key…
- BSc animal science or Ndip in food technology/biochemistry/analytical chemistry or relevant qualification will be advisable At least 2 years relevant experience…
Potchefstroom, North West
- Are you looking to sweeten your career by joining one of South Africa’s leading food companies?
- RCL FOODS is on the hunt to find a Depot Controller to join our…
- N Diploma/ Degree in Production or related qualification Completed Qualification in Chemical Engineering Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a FMCG food…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.