Receptionist jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Communication with members and staff (greeting and making members feel welcome).
- Some of the Receptionist duties include:
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Answering the telephone and liaising with clients.
- Well presented, courteous and must possesexcellent customer service skills.
- Organise and setup meeting rooms.
- Answering phones and transferring calls switchboard experience.
- This position for all regions( Bloemfontein, East London, JHB, Cape Town, Nelspruit, Polokwane…
- Send out staff notices, greetings & congratulations messages internally via email.
- Ensure the reception area and all boardrooms are neat and tidy at all times.
R15 000 - R15 500 a month
- You will also be required to complete general duties such as answering calls, and updating records.
- Our candidate will be the first point of contact for clients…
East Rand, Gauteng
R13 000 a month
- Must be able to do spreadsheets on Excel.
R10 000 a month
- A well established Law firm In Johannesburg is looking for a front-line receptionist.
- Looking for a vibrant, friendly and energetic candidate.
- If you are a Planet Fitness staff members, please apply through internal appliciation.
- Responsible for ensuring Reception effectively & efficiently managed.
R7 000 a month
- The responsibilities furthermore include answering a multi-line switchboard within the prescribed turn-around time and transferring the calls as accurately and…
- Route calls to specific people.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Call persons waiting for visitor Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.