Receptionist jobs in Jet Park, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R8 000 - R10 000 a month
- Diverting calls to correct individuals.
- Very well spoken in English.
- Must be available to start on THURSDAY 23 JANUARY 2020.
R7 500 a month
- Basic computer skills is a plus with good verbal skills.
- Well established company requires a general office assistant to assist with general office duties:
- Full function Frontline (Receptionist) duties (answering telephones, taking messages, making appointments, welcoming patients, pre-testing, customer service…
- Foster a harmonious relationship between the reception staff, patients and hospital staff.
- Confirm authorization for certain procedures.
R173 703 a year
- Legal Aid SA is a national public entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to poor and vulnerable…
- Prompt answering of the telephone within 3 rings -Take down all messages and deliver them promptly via e-mail or telephonically.
R7 500 a month
- Sales, repairs, and rentals of forklifts and other related materials handling equipment.
- Invoicing based on quotations and job cards.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Receptionist Job Responsibilities: Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them…
- Immediately report any suspicious behaviour to the line manager and the head officer immediately and ensure OB entries are logged at all times.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.