Receptionist jobs in Johannesburg South, Gauteng
- Creating a holistically positive and pleasant patient experience at all times.
- Obtain patient’s information as per data required and capture timeously.
R6 000 - R7 000 a month
- We are looking for a Front Office agent who has experience with night audit processes.
- This is a beautiful property that is looking for a Front Office agent…
R9 000 a month
- Greeting visitors (including making beverages).
- Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Processing security procedures (we are a highly secured building)…
R12 000 a month
- Applicant must be proficient in English, engaging with the ability to communicate with patients, staff and practitioners on any level Skillful in all aspects of…
- Answering the calls in a professional and friendly manner and redirect as appropriate.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Professional and great customer service skills.
- Minimum 2 years in the same or similar role in a 4*/5* environment.
- Required for Top 5* hotel.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Full function Frontline (Receptionist) duties (answering telephones, taking messages, making appointments, welcoming patients, pre-testing, customer service…
R10 000 a month
- A well established Law firm In Johannesburg is looking for a front-line receptionist.
- Ad visible until: 1 February 2020.
- 2 years min experience advantageous.
- High energy levels and very focused on customer service.
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients.
- The successful candidate must have a bubbly personality.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.