Receptionist jobs in Samrand, Gauteng
R9 000 a month
- Responsible for the day to day up keep of the board room.
- We require a competent and cheerful receptionist.
- Maintain in good order the reception area.
- Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
- Schedule Site Surveys and Call outs.
- Print Installation Notes Each Day.
- Operate the switchboard and direct calls, take and relay messages, execute wake-up calls.
- Will be required to take live booking enquiries and also follow…
R8 000 - R9 000 a month
- Looking for candidates who have 2+ years extensive experience in customer relations and administration.
- Administrator / Receptionist required for medical doctor…
R9 000 a month
- Greeting visitors (including making beverages).
- Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Processing security procedures (we are a highly secured building)…
R8 500 a month
- Must be a self starter and be able to work on your own as well as work well in a group dynamic.
- Must be able to work very accurately.
- Screening calls, handling & responding to calls appropriately.
- Must have at least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Attending to incoming email, faxes & post.
- Switchboard and reception duty * Reception related tasks i.e stationery, reports and handling of queries * Effective scheduling and organising of appointments *…
R12 000 a month
- Applicant must be proficient in English, engaging with the ability to communicate with patients, staff and practitioners on any level Skillful in all aspects of…
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist,Front Office Representative or similar…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.