Retail jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
- Perform general office administration as required in role (e.g., updating photos on share drive, uploading ID cards, performing ECR reference checks, etc.).
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Currently we are searching for a Shop Assistant for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean.
- Operate successfully in a retail-based environment driven by meeting and superseding targets.
- Manage stipend effectively to ensure transport to work is…
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
- Passionate about retail is a must.
- Must have access to transport (personal/public).
- Internal business processes and procedures.
- Flexible and mobile across regions is an advantage.
- Efficient management of time through journey planning to achieve minimum 15 calls per day(Outlet universe and call frequency to be defined by Line Manger).
- Outstanding business & analytical skills with an ability to "see the big picture" and anticipate future consequences.
- What your background should look like:
- A Doorman maintains frequent contact with Guests by welcoming them on arrival, assisting with departures, parking Guests' cars as required, overseeing delivery…
R10 000 a month
- Min one year experience in sales support role.
- Literate in MS Office Suite.
- MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE AND NOT WORKING DUE TO THIS BEING A 6 MONTH CONTRACT.
R15 000 a month
- Must have 3-5 years experience in call centre / customer care.
- Some experience working in the Retail Paint or Hardware related industry.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.