Safety Officer jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Safety role in an operational environment.
- The purpose of this position is to maintain and monitor adherence to SHEQ policies…
Somerset West, Western Cape
- Promote occupational health and safety within the organisation Inspect workplaces and workplace equipment, to ensure they meet safety regulations and to…
R316 791 a year
- Promote health and safety through competency checks, health and safety.
- And environment compliance site assessments, inspection and audits within a.
Cape Town, Western Cape 7500
- To develop and implement health and safety procedures within the PPECB.
- Experience in conducting safety audits and investigations.
Talent Solutions, a division of Professional Aviat...
- The purpose of this role is to implement and maintain optimal health and safety practices to ensure occupational health and safety compliance.
- Ensure requirements applicable to safety and health, environment and quality of employees have force of law and have been complied to.
- Must have a good knowledge of: Facility Management / Sound knowledge of Domestic and Industrial cleaning practices and equipment / Basic Engineering and…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a training environment in the mining or mineral processing industry.
- This position will be based at a site close to Aggeneys in…
- Basic understanding of working of air-conditioning units a plus.
- Implements and monitors safety and security on site.
- Services to the SA market.
- Leading mining company requires a Safety Officer, to join their team on a contractual basis.
- This role is in Musina, Limpopo.
- Ad visible until: 24 March 2020.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.