- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To provide all aspects of the Automation (Control and Instrumentation) Engineering for Project Execution.
- Procurement of Control Systems and Instrumentation.
- A reputable engineering company in Sandton, is looking to hire a QC/QA Manager.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- We are looking for a Pipe Welder to assemble and maintain piping systems with high precision.
- The Pipe Welder's responsibilities include inspecting materials,…
- To produce concept and detailed 3D models, designs and drawings for projects in an environment design and construction environment.
- Manages a Project or Portfolio of Projects from inception/idea generation until commissioning and handover.
- Accountable for Schedule, Quality, Safety and Cost.
- The HSEQ Officer will be responsible for monitoring health and safety, assessing risks and designing strategies to reduce potential hazards within the assigned…
- Analyse and evaluate existing systems and processes, identifying value-added and non-value-added activities to solve design challenges.
- The Construction Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Administer working of project team in all phases of projects.
- Administer and manage all risks.
- Performing front-end engineering studies (Scoping, Conceptual, Basic Engineering) and detailed engineering as well as supporting the Project Manager during the…
- Responsible for the design, specification and services related to piping systems and piping layout including piping material selection, piping material line…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.