Sales Rep jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- 3 year’s retail sales experience, in building/construction environment.
- BUCO Mthatha 3 (Callaway Street) - Mthatha, EC 5099 ZA (Primary).
- Required Minimum Experience: 3 year’s external sales experience in the board industry.
- Cape Town, WC 7500 ZA (Primary).
- Required Minimum Education: Grade 12.
R12 500 - R30 000 a month
- Team player who thrives in a competitive sales environment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Fibre, Microwave, ADSL, Cellular, Contended and Uncontended…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2018
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- We are a company that specialises in branding.
R50 000 a month
- Sales representative with experience in crushing plants and ball mills in the mining industry.
- Calling on existing clients as well as bringing in new business.
- Maintain team environment between fellow sales associates.
- Visiting customers and satisfying their requirements to generate and grow sales.
The Recruitment Agency South Africa
R15 000 a month
- Knowledge of the sales geographic area.
- Cold calling to explore new sales opportunities.
- Matric and preferably sales related certificate or diploma.
- To ensure sales budgets, defined and agreed, are achieved for EFT sales.
- Participate and constantly revise marketing plan for sales area for EFT based on…
R7 000 a month
- Junior Sales Rep / Hose Technician.
- Our client in the Hose & Fitting industry, is seeking a Junior Sales Rep / Hose Technician for their shop in Nelspruit.
R120 000 a year
- This Market Leader’s Mission and Value proposition is to create an infrastructure for a healthier, waste free society.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.