Sales Representative jobs
West Rand, Gauteng
Cape Town, Western Cape
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
East Rand, Gauteng
Nelson Mandela Bay, Eastern Cape
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Promotes sales by introducing merchandising and display techniques to customers.
- Collected and reported competitor information; compiled and implemented sales…
- Sound knowledge of the FMCG industry Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel) Valid Driver’s License required Ability to travel essential.
- The Customer Service Representative role is the primary point of contact for the supplier/customer for all aspects related to contracts nomination and…
- Accelerate product introduction, promotion and demand creation for both new and existing VEG SE varieties in order to boost the sales.
- Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- You as a Public Sector seller would be responsible for leading and…
- We are recruiting for a customer service representative to join our clients existing team.
- Maintain and process all sales.
R25 000 - R35 000 a month
- Promote sales and distribution with national network of contacts.
- A global leader in the labelling and packaging materials and solutions industry requires a…
- Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to;
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to…
- To market, sell, and cross-sell Nedbank products, In-Branch, to meet the needs of Retail Business Banking (RBB) clients; to retain and grow client base; to…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.