Sales Representative jobs
West Rand, Gauteng
Cape Town, Western Cape
West Coast, Western Cape
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
East Rand, Gauteng
Dr Kenneth Kaunda, North West
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Grade 12 Post matric Qualification in Sales or Marketing will be advantageous.
- May represent and sell products should the opportunity arise.
- Execute RPVA guidelines for each brand and for each outlet type / image level - Maintain existing accounts and gain new accounts per priorities/objectives set,…
R10 000 a month
- Crane Hiring company is looking to employ a SALES REPRESENTATIVE who can work in Steelpoort, Limpopo.
- Must be forward-thinking and have excellent communication…
R17 000 a month
- The canidate must ensure existing clients are satisfied and also bring in new business/clients.
- One of our well established and growing clients is looking for a…
- Knowledge of the FMCG is essential Driver’s License essential.
- 2-3 years Sales experience in an FMCG Supervisory skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience • At least 2 years’ experience in Food Services Industry is desirable • At least 2 years’ experience in Sales Representative is essential.
R25 000 a month
- We are looking for an experienced external Sales representative for our client, a long established successful Importer of specialized Technical Equipment for…
- Customer service skills Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure Able to persuade and convince others Willingness to travel 80% - 90% of the time…
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- If you thrive under pressure and are target driven, we are looking for YOU!
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
R480 000 a year
- Our client, a solid and rapidly growing market leader in food ingredients and processor of raw material is looking to expand their sales force.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.