- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To optimise the metallurgical operations and to continuously improve current practices, methods, equipment and processes in a safe manner, in order to exceed…
- To supervise the Company payroll in accordance to Company policy and legislative requirements.
- SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY.
- The incumbent will be responsible to optimize the mining operation and to continuously improve current practices, methods, equipment and processes in order to…
- To safely carry out condition monitoring of the identified equipment in the plant and report back to the plant any deviations found in the form of SAP…
- The incumbent will be responsible to provide Mine designs and mining optimisation service and solutions to rock engineering problems with the purpose of…
- An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and qualified Maintenance Practitioner (Instrumentation) to join the Engineering and Maintenance…
- To implement process improvement initiatives and projects in a safe manner.
- Balanced Scorecard Pillars, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Closing date: 24 July 2019.
- SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT, RISK, QUALITY AND COMMUNITY.
- Comply with SHERQC requirements (SHERQC Toolbox).
- Load electrode paste and monitor paste levels.
- To conduct specific Safety and Health (S&H) and also participate in integrated Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) inspections, audits, and…
- To supervise the safe and cost-effective execution of all production work ensuring the achievement of production and quality targets.
- Update the MES and KPI’s.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.