- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Preparation budgets in line with Business Plan objectives and strategy.
- Ensure effective cost management and control.
- Monitor daily Turnaround cost reporting.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy.
- The resourcing process will be conducted in line with business need as well…
- The Technologist will be the site’s HAZOP focal point and responsible for the execution of the HAZOP programme for the site.
- Create a culture where, SAPREF Safety policy, rules and procedures and safety interventions are understood and followed in all areas,.
- Dedicated focus on the contracts.
- Proactively managing and monitoring individual contracts.
- Co-ordination and management of BBBEE and enterprise development.
- Preparation of Turnarounds budget estimates (50%, 30%, 10%).
- Review and confirmation of all projects budgets estimates (50%, 30%, 10%).
- To provide leadership and be responsible for the resourcing of the integrated C&P section.
- To manage the Contracts and Procurement section and ensure delivery…
- Management and implementation of warehouse management processes in line with SAPREF’s requirements and available best practices,.
- Designing and nominate required equipment based upon Technologist’s scope of work.
- Ensure that HSE and quality standards are adhered to.
- Ensure that the RBI processes are carried out in accordance with API 580 and the PER.
- Technical signatory for the RBI Top Document.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.