Sfg Engineering Services jobs
- Bsc Food Tech/Consumer sciences or related qualification.
- Any additional qualifications in Quality Control and/or Food Safety advantageous.
- Coordinate services to customers and coordinate ship schedules and clearances of the customers ships.
- Tertiary Education, preferably in the commercial and…
- Client requires experienced Scaffolding Foreman.
- Valid Inspection and Erection certificate.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in the construction sector.
- At least 5 to 7 years working experience in a plastics environment.
- Recognised and/ or related tertiary qualification (essential).
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in heavy engineering or similar (ideally Oil and Gas, but not limited to it).
- Must have a Police Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and or any other degree that is related to the field.
- Minimum of 5 years of related industry experience.
- Qualified “Red seal” welding artisan.
- Stainless steel, mild steel and galvanised material essential.
- Knowledge of grinding and polishing.
- Generate new Costings of new items based on scope definition from Proposals engineer and input from engineering personal.
- Ability to prioritize and Multi-task.
- 5-10 years experience in Engineering (Petrochem).
- Matric + Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- Identify type, quantity, condition and location of assets.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Offering and executing high level customer services when dealing with clients.
- Ability to work in a team.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.