Sfg Engineering Services jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Relevant Safety Certificates (Samtrac, etc).
- Candidates from the Construction, Marine, Oil/Gas, Petrochemical Industries may apply.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
- Strong Excel experience (pivot tables).
- Solid recent experience in FMCG environment.
- Must reside in the West coast.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years experience in General office work.
- Handle communication with both client and team members.
- Must have injection moulding experience.
- Experience in electrical technician work, familiar with PLC’s, heaterbands etc.
- Valid Inspection and Erection certificate.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in the construction sector.
- Must be well spoken as you will be dealing with clients…
- Minimum 5 -7 years experience.
- Must have experience with Freon and Ammonia Gasses.
- Rotational inspections and work overtime from time to time.
- Must have Code 8 Drivers Licences.
- Must have 5-8 Years working on GENERATORS.
- Very good background with Electrical.
- Be able to read drawings of a Generator.
- Price all required materials, services and equipment.
- Engineering training with N6 or S3 Mechanical Engineering or a Procurement / Logistics Diploma.
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skill.
- Computer skills – intermediate MS Excel / MS Word / Email & Internet.
- Valid code 8 driver’s license.
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role and closely related field.
- High level of technical competency in the fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering Design and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.