Solid Systems jobs
Cape Town, Western Cape
West Rand, Gauteng
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Bellville, Western Cape
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Maintain filing system which enables easy access to records.
- A solid grasp of the accounting principle of double entry.
- Must be a team player.
- Operate sludge removal system continuously.
- Operates scum removal system after hours.
- Operates dregs make-up and feed systems.
- Check condition of auto-samplers.
Epiroc UK & Ireland
- We only accept applications through our recruitment system.
- Work closely with functional and process teams to understand how the system is designed to meet the…
- O Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources as well as maintain and improve data and reporting systems.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- The Client Service Administrator forms an integral part of Maitland’s Fiduciary Services, bringing together the skills, systems, processes and procedures…
- Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: We are looking for an individual who has an understanding and adherence to Umgeni Water policies, processes and procedures…
- A solid grasp of mathematics;
- Helping to maintain effective, compliant system of records.
- Adhering to an agreed payroll and HR reporting system and suggest.
Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal
- Have solid technical knowledge/experience of communication practices.
- Member Service • Budgets and forecasting • Compilation and analysis of reports necessary…
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services.
- Job Description The Software Engineer is responsible for building…
- Ability to setup, administer and maintain IT infrastructure for the software department (solid experience with Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Git).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.