Talented Recruitment jobs
- Coordinating orders from confirmation right through to delivery.
- Ensuring smooth flow of the supply chain by providing and assisting with accurate and timeous…
- Must live in Ballito/surrounding areas.
- At least 1 years admin experience.
- Must be based in PMB.
- Must be able to multi-task, be creative, proactive and excellent communication skills.
- Debtors – Phoning all debtors and following on payments and requesting remittance advice- Full debtors function.
- Assist with marketing and recruitment activities.
- The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is committed to Employment Equity and aims to attract and retain…
Network Recruitment (South Africa)
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
R156 000 - R220 000 a year
- It’s about identifying talented people and placing them in the right positions at major companies in South Africa.
- Others, as well as our own!
- We are looking for multi talented receiving and dispatch warehouse clerk to distribute items in a busy distribution factory under a supervisor.
- The new generation of academics programme (nGAP), comprising one element of the SSAUF, involves the recruitment of highly capable scholars as new academics.
- Assist with other tasks related to Driver recruitment.
- Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Driver…
- To grow and develop this highly successful business Systech is seeking an experienced and talented Director Forensic Planner to be based in RSA, who can…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.