The Appointment Firm jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R14 000 - R17 000 a month
- 3 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary in a Law firm (ESSENTIAL).
- Assist with debt collections, making appointments with clients and provide updates on cases.
- Genesis Analytics reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role.
- All appointments will be made in line with Genesis Analytics’…
- The appointment will be made in terms of the firm’s Employment Equity Policy.
- BDO has a vacancy for a VAT Compliance Consultant in its Johannesburg offices to…
The Appointment Firm
- Business analysis, change management and process analysis.
- Team leadership and management - 6 to 10 direct reports.
The Appointment Firm
R20 000 - R28 000 a month
- Conducting effective preparation for appointments and engaging in continuous research on:
- Prospecting on a consistent basis through cold calling, customer…
R35 000 - R40 000 a month
- Leadership Skills, Project Planning, Multitasking, Attention to Detail, Tech Savvy, Computer Literate, Communication Skills, Solution and Results Driven, Client…
- Administer and process Camaf (medical aid), provident and pension fund documentation for new appointments and terminations.
- Ability to work part of a team.
- Arranging Medico-legal appointments, travel arrangements and accommodation.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Legal Secretary to join our dynamic…
- To do the above, you will respond to enquiries and resolve problems of a moderately complex nature and etablish and develop relationships with firms to secure a…
CA Financial Appointments
Cape Town, Western Cape
- They are a small accounting firm based in the Cape Town CBD.
- We are looking for Accounting Honours graduates who would like to commence their SAICA articles…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.