The Forum Company jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Participation in industry forums and bodies.
- MiWay is a direct financial services company.
- Company values that every employee subscribes to are:
R1 400 000 - R1 500 000 a year
- Liaise with and participate in external stakeholder forums ensuring company matters are addressed.
- Must company from a manufacturing industry.
- Proper maintenance of books and registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law.
- Prepare and manage the annual Board calendar;
- Provide inputs to Forensics and external fraud forums.
- Participation in Strategic or Operational Projects identified by the Company, within reasonable…
Excellerate Property Services | JHI
- Company specific systems and procedures;
- Business Forums, SA Shopping Centre Council.
- Number and frequency of involvement in Business forums, Community / Social…
NETWORK IT BRUMA
R30 000 a month
- An Insurance Company based in Sandton are looking for innovative systems analyst to join their team.
- Guidelines, standards and coaching - Participate in…
R480 000 - R540 000 a year
- Company primary industry Information Technology and Services.
- Salary between R40000 and R45000 per month cost to company, depending on experience.
R25 000 a month
- And to ensure that company is delivering on promised services.
- Passion for technology and for being part of a fast-growing SaaS Company.
- FirstRand Limited is the holding company of the FirstRand group of companies.
- Coordinate and prepare reports for the various forums.
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
- Ability to facilitate problem solving in a team forum.
- Dependent on Skill and Current Salary level (Including Company Benefits:
- Medical Aid + Life Policy).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.