Tower Group jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Filters, pumps, valves, piping, flanges, cooling towers, heat exchangers, drum, tanks, compressors and steam condensers.
- ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
- Ensure adherence to Group Policies and Procedures;
- The placement broker serves as the primary liaison between insurers and clients.
R8 000 a month
- Willing to work extra time at busy periods (weekends / Public holidays as & when required).
- Temp Receptionist - Short Term Assignment.
South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal
- TB HIV Care (THC), in existence since 1929, is an internationallyrecognisednon-profitorganisation.
- TB HIV Care provides health care services throughout South…
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Temp Receptionist Required - Short Term assignment.
- Available from 2nd January 2020.
- Professional with great interpersonal and telephonic skills.
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- Reporting all claims to relevant customer groups.
- Our Client based in Woodmead is looking for a Debtors Clerk with a minimum of 5 years experience in Debtors …
- Knowledge of control tower (or Visibility and Analytics Network) and contract management.
- Government Inter-Agency Health Systems Strengthening and other…
- Intermediate Support Engineer required for an IT based company specializing in providing complete IT solutions.
- 1st line technical issues support.
R100 000 - R120 000 a year
- W I T H E X P E R I E N C E We will be testing your technical knowledge - so please do not respond unless you have 4 years inbound call centre experience…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.