University of the Witwatersrand jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
University Of The Witwatersrand
- Coordinate academic inputs with relevant SPH and university stakeholders.
- Lead and participate in curriculum development and review following university…
- Review, revise, develop and implement the strategy and policy to ensure the provision of timely, effective and efficient employee and labour relations services…
- The suitable candidate will be a senior scholar with a first degree in chemical or metallurgical, together with a PhD degree.
- Za Tel: +27 11 717 7012.
- The incumbent is responsible for day-to-day supervision and on-going mentoring and/or training and performance management of a team, which includes three senior…
- The Wits School of Education is seeking to appoint a suitable candidate at Lecturer level in the Division of Science Education.
- About the job ONLY: Prof.
- Applicants for the post of Associate Lecturer/Lecturer in Ore Mineralisation Studies/Geometallurgy must have:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.