Vacancy jobs in Capricorn, Limpopo
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R8 300 a month
- Construction company : Store Packers or General workers.
- Closing date: 12 May 2020location: Polokwane, Limpopo.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Identify new business opportunities that impact on the industry.
- NQF Level 5 FAIS compliant qualification.
- Moving hospital furniture and electrical equipment.
- Transporting clinical waste and dangerous materials.
- Taking patients from their ward to consultations and…
R5 500 a month
- Our client, a Legal Practice requires a General Office Cleaner.
- You will be assisting 1 other cleaner& tea lady Monday to Friday.
- As a trainee accountant you will be required to assist in the completion of the audit.
- The graduate program complies with the regulations as set out by SAICA…
Mayfly Agri (Pty) Ltd
- Minimum requirements for the role:
- Must have a module 4 Grain Milling Qualification or level 3 with more than 5 years’ experience.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Experience in the health industry (vitamins, supplements or health foods).
- Market-related salary + commission.
- Strong command of the English language.
R15 000 - R17 000 a month
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions and other documents in order to assess supply needs.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- We are looking for a CRM in Polokwane to service the medical industry.
- Previously worked in the medical industry in a similar role.
- Key factors to apply are:
- Reside in Polokwane or immediate surrounding areas.
- Own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.