Weekend jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Must be able to work on weekends when needed to complete customer orders that are scheduled.
- Job Description – Production Operator - Johannesburg, South Africa.
R9 500 a month
- Willingness to work on a rotating roster, including weekend and public holiday work as required,.
- Our client has a vacancy for a new front office receptionist…
R13 000 a month
- One off weekend per month.
- This award winning and dynamic group of spa’s is opening a brand new spa in this beautiful part of our country.
R3 000 a month
- Overtime hours beyond the normal 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM workday and/or on holidays and weekends;
- Our client is looking for an experienced Horizontal Bandsaw…
R12 500 - R14 500 a month
- You will need to monitor social media pages after hours and on weekends, and escalate any issues that emerge.
- To apply follow **this link:
R15 000 a month
- Willingness to work on a roster, including weekend and public holiday work as required.
- The focus of this position is to support and maintain the front office…
- Monitor the status of the environment using the necessary transactions and/or software (SAP, Control-M, XFB) (including monitoring of key interfaces over…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2000
- DETAILS (including weekend rotation, if applicable).
- Must be able to work a night shift or weekends.
- Willingness to be on-call during off work hours and…
- The Supervisor must assist in training and development of staff.
- He/she should also take responsibility for the shop floor.
- Management of all administration, finances, debtors, budgets, etc. • Process Fedics paperwork and compile & understand weekly & monthly P & L • Relationship…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.