- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Wood is currently recruiting for an Site Document Controller for a Mining & Minerals project in Rustenburg.
- The Arxo Vulcan Project is a 500 t / h Fine Chrome…
- Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough clean up of…
- Sappi Southern Africa - Forests requires a Forestry Manager to provide extension services to Khulisa growers and contributors in order to ensure their…
- The incumbent will contribute to training Forest Science graduates with strong skills in the area of forest resource planning and management and will develop a…
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Site Material Controller for a Mining & Minerals project site in Rustenburg.
- Main Purpose of the Role:
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Civil & Structural Designer for our Mining & Minerals office in Bryanston.
- Adherence to project man - hour budgets.
- Wood is currently recruiting for Piping Engineers with extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or similar sector of the industry to provide support…
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer with extensive experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or similar sector of the industry to provide…
Madikwe, North West
R12 000 a month
- Cedar wood recruitment is now recruiting for our client, a beautifull small intimate lodge in Madikwe, North West.
- (3 including himself and the GM).
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Chief Instrument Designer with extensive experience in theOil & Gas, Petrochemical or similar sector of the industry to…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.