- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The candidate requires a minimum of 3 years SEO experience and a strong technical SEO background.
- The candidate requires the ability of working with developers…
- Reports into Media Lead or Ad Operations Manager.
- Role: Key member of the ad operations team responsible for the effective execution of the Programmatic…
- HTML DOM elements and structures.
- Mailers - specifically the "tricks" for the various email clients;
- Cross browser skills (HTML and CSS);
- Intermediate - advanced understanding of CSS/3.
- Frameworks (React, Angular, Vue etc).
- Experience with GIT or similar version control systems.
- This individual is responsible for the gatekeeping of best practice across all areas of the digital bought media lifecycle, and is expected to implement,…
- The candidate should have 3-5 years SEO experience and related digital marketing experience touching on website optimisation, conversion rate optimisation and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.