Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 138 reviews matching the search See all 16 224 reviews
Great Place to Work
Application Development Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng25 March 2019
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. A Fortune Global 500 company,it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2018, the company reported net revenues of $39.6 billion, with more than 459,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture's current clients include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and Fun
Marketing & Communications Assistant (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng18 March 2019
It is a great company that allows you to broaden your experience is not just your daily job yet outside of the norm and you get to be exposed to a lot of trends that will be changing the way we living , work and play. Management is great and are working towards making sure we work in a very friendly yet home away from home environment too. The culture has changed dramatically as we now know each other and takecare of eached at all time especially in the tme of need and are able to pick up form where you left off is need be. We work hard and play hard as it is a fast pace industry dealing with technology and digital platforms that are changing the lifes of many around the world.
Pros
Working mobile
3,0
It's a great place to work
Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 March 2019
It's a great place to work and a very challenging environment. A very fast pace and forward moving. Great career opportunities and progression. Always learning new skills.
5,0
session where we having fun like dancing,singing etc
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal27 February 2019
A typical day at work is when i manage to solve customer 's quiry and make him/her to fill certisfied about my explanation.

I learned that customer comes first and always wright.

Management should make sure that flow of communication within the
company is implemented all the time.

Workplace culture should be balanced in all races.

Hardest part of the job is when i encountered difficult customer.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the brainstorming with my colleagues during meeting sessions.
Pros
nandos
Cons
when need to work over time
Work Environment
Intern - Test Engineer New Associate (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng23 February 2019
This is a fun place to be, you learn alot and everyone is willing to help.

we have nice team building and get to interact with management.

This company offers alot of opportunities and learning opportunities.
Pros
Fun Team Buildings
Cons
assigning of projects
in overall rating i think 5 stars explain everything
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal13 February 2019
5 stars explain everything
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company
Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate
All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms of Service
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:

Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites
Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information
Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
Allegations of illegal activity — this is not a forum for reporting crimes
Defamatory content
Pros
free lunches
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng4 December 2018
My typical day at work would be getting in the office on time with my team on time as well to begin a planned productive day. Getting all your ticks on your plans for the day as the team is the most important thing to me. Managing of time when doing a task is also very important, so that we can move along to the next one in time. Hardest part of the job is when you have some of the team members not participating as they are expected. The most enjoyable time is when the job is well done and on time as planned, that's when the bonuses are on their way as well....*smiling*
No room for growth
Collector - Project Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal30 October 2018
Edcon financial services was taken over by Accenture Services. There is No room for growth. Company is possibly retrenching or realigning staff. They retrenched last year as well
Pros
Short working hours
Cons
Non realistic targets
Good Company
Debts collector (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal19 October 2018
It is a good company there is lot of learning taking place.It put their employers first before anything and we all have equal right. There are difference opportunities within
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
productive and fun workplace
debtors admin clerk (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng18 October 2018
well it's good working environment with all the equipment needed to perform a task and also more advanced in technology with highly recommended technicians
Pros
free gifts
5,0
Daily productivity is always met, and we have 30 minutes team fun hour every Friday
Risk and compliance associete (Current Employee) –  Gauteng - Johannesburg12 September 2018
My day at is always good being surrounded by employees full of love and laughter and knowing what they want in life. I have learned a lot within my organisation, respect for individual is number one thing that I have learned, treating everyone fair and equal without favouritism. Management are good and easy to talk to and their doors are always open when you need help. the hardest part of the job is when we have a number of work load coming through and other employees not willing to take overtime then you have to beg them and have something to motivate them while on duty. Working with a greatest company that have a lot of training on helping us to be more productive and more careful on sharing sensitive information
3,0
Learning and change Intern (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng30 July 2018
I have learned how the corporate environment operates, the diversity within the organisation is very amazing. You learn about various types cultures along with a variety of personalities, furthermore, you grow your thinking abilities as there is always new challenges to solve on a daily basis.

The workplace culture was very phenomenal.

The hardest part of the job was being exposed to new activities without sufficient management support or tools.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being part Corporate citizenship as one of the functions of Human Resources Management, best experience ever!!
Pros
Learning new things everyday
Cons
victimisation
4,0
Tough but rewarding environment to work in
Customer Service Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Woodmead, Gauteng30 July 2018
I am currently working for Ernest and Young as an Assistant IT manager responsible for managing the biggest EY Office in Africa. My responsibilities vary from in-house projects management, human resource management to managing EY Africa EXCO expectations on a daily bases. I am also running day to day escalations from stakeholders and overseeing day to day management of Service Providers. I lead a team of of 7 Technicians and 2 Admin personnel overall managing around 10 staff. Global responsibilities are the management of security calls for Africa, here I have individual in all EY Africa offices who helps me with managing these calls and I am acting as an escalation point for Africa.
3,0
Enjoyed working there but salary , also looking to grow in a company
Debt Collection & Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal19 June 2018
All worked should be equal and every one should be given the opportunity to grow within the business, being able to work in different different department and being flexible within the campany would also help
Pros
free lunch sometimes and year end functions
Cons
over time
4,0
SAP MM / SRM Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg North, Gauteng4 May 2018
A good company to work for with a friendly work environment. A friendly staff and capable people. A good company to work for with a friendly environment.
Pros
Development
Cons
Salary
Productive and good vibes
Customer care consultant (Current Employee) –  Durnacol, KwaZulu-Natal2 May 2018
Grate company to start building yourself in the corporate industry. Accenture services pride themselves with good value and processes to equipt staff.
Great Working Environment
SAP MM Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng4 April 2018
Depending on the nature of the project scope, one might be required to work additional hours in order to meet project deadlines. Management is always willing will to support its staff and external employees
3,0
Senior Analyst - Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Durban - South Africa8 February 2018
Typical work day is to start of with motivating the staff due to the environment and the type of job (call center)

To always be ahead of things to make it in a call center enviroment.

Management is not very transparent and not much guidance in terms of whats expected.

That's the hardest part of the job, you need to figure things yourself which is challenging but at the same time rewarding because it makes you stronger.

Achieving goals and targets after figuring it out on your own...
Pros
Finishing work at 2.45pm
Cons
no transparency
5,0
Full Circle Recruitment / Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cape Town harbour, Western Cape9 January 2018
It was fun but hard work to train Shoprite on SAP Retail.

The training material was not up to standard and that made the training environment very difficult to work in.

I loved the job even though there was a lot of Office Politic involved.
Cons
Traveled a lot
Fun work place.
Claims Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 December 2017
Wonderful company to work at. Good work life balance. There is growth and development. I have a lot of people grow, develop there. Great experience to work at.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Not enough growth on some projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

Based on 16 224 reviews