It takes about a period of a week to get hired. Just submit your CV at an agency and they'll call you for an interview. After that you'll get hired if the interview went well.
To learn more electrical products
It's of the best in terms of probing suitability. You really need to be attentive though and get your offer on paper! No gentleman agreements.
1) What do you know about the Company?
2) What is your greatest strength?
3) What is your greatest weakness?
4) How do you handle stress and pressure?
5) Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it?
6) Why are you leaving or have left your job?
7) Why do you want this job?
8) Why should we hire you?
9) Tell me about yourself.
Keeping calm and staying true to yourself is the key components to passing the interview. Always ask questions and show a high level of confidence.
If you're happy that product is treated with more respect then staff then you've come to the right place!