It was good they followed every rules and regulations of employment conduct
U know must know about electrical circuit . colour code . how to read a circuit diagram
To learn more electrical products
1) What do you know about the Company?
2) What is your greatest strength?
3) What is your greatest weakness?
4) How do you handle stress and pressure?
5) Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it?
6) Why are you leaving or have left your job?
7) Why do you want this job?
8) Why should we hire you?
9) Tell me about yourself.
Because of the management and working conditions
Keeping calm and staying true to yourself is the key components to passing the interview. Always ask questions and show a high level of confidence.
If you're happy that product is treated with more respect then staff then you've come to the right place!