1) You respond to their ACDC job offers on recruitment sites
2) The recruitment agents interview you, and if satisfied they make an appointment with the CEO/Manager
3) They give you tips for interviewing
4) What to do when meeting the interviewer
5) What questions to expect in an interview (and a few suggestions)
6) Keep it concise
7) It is important to ask questions, this shows real interest and the company will remember you.
To learn more electrical products
It's of the best in terms of probing suitability. You really need to be attentive though and get your offer on paper! No gentleman agreements.
1) What do you know about the Company?
2) What is your greatest strength?
3) What is your greatest weakness?
4) How do you handle stress and pressure?
5) Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it?
6) Why are you leaving or have left your job?
7) Why do you want this job?
8) Why should we hire you?
9) Tell me about yourself.
If you're happy that product is treated with more respect then staff then you've come to the right place!