It takes about a period of a week to get hired. Just submit your CV at an agency and they'll call you for an interview. After that you'll get hired if the interview went well.
Answered - Junior admin clerk (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
1) You respond to their ACDC job offers on recruitment sites
2) The recruitment agents interview you, and if satisfied they make an appointment with the CEO/Manager
3) They give you tips for interviewing
4) What to do when meeting the interviewer
5) What questions to expect in an interview (and a few suggestions)
6) Keep it concise
7) It is important to ask questions, this shows real interest and the company will remember you.
Answered - Category Specialist - Solar (Former Employee) - Edenvale
Answered - Panel Wireman (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng