ACDC Dynamics Management reviews

Treatment and appreciation towards employees
Lockup supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 November 2017
This is indeed a huge company, that is dictated by a single individual cause what ever She says goes. dictatorship and nepotism at ac dc is worse. there is certainly no conducive working environment at all, it is only good at firing their employees with no concrete reasons if u believe in rights and growth as an employee then u are in a wrong place, as a supervisor u are given responsibility with no authority am saying this from experience, will provide further insight soon, this is a never nice & good company am telling u guys, never wish to get a job there.
Pros
10 minutes tea break
Cons
long working hours
productive but sometimes theres double standards
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Long Meadow Edenvale14 June 2017
Started as a General worker later got a promotion to a winder but never got renumeration as per our contract when i raised this with management i was dismissed as being subordinate
Pros
who you know
Cons
hours are ok
Employee Engagement and Culture
Distributor Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 March 2017
Environment is of such a nature that internal competition/conflict is destroying the culture of teamwork and working towards a common goal.

Employees are not engaged and one is not certain of job security from one day to another.

Not a happy environment.
Pros
Very Disciplined
Cons
Micro management
Constructive experience
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng30 January 2017
ACDC dynamics is a nice company to work for, the staff is very kind and friendly.I enjoy working here because it is a great environment and you get to learn something new every day. I have learnt a lot already, I do not have any electrical background and that makes the job a bit difficult but I am willing to learn as much as I can. I really enjoy the fact that it gives me great experience and I enjoy working with big customers.
Pros
We do not work on weekends
Cons
Management is rude.
Not A very good company to work for.
Transport Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 January 2017
No respect for families or employees, management are one sided and not willing to help employees or give training when needed. Very unhealthy working.
Pros
Cons
No respect for employees
Stay away!! Stay away!! Stay away!!
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Edenvale, Gauteng12 January 2016
This company is the worst company I have ever work for.
They teat there employees like slaves and show no appreciation for the work you do.
The pay isn't that great it only seems great cause of all the overtime you work late nights and weekends and yet you still get short paid as they never pay out your right overtime amount & you are forced to take there provident fund after your 3 month probation that's if they keep you after your 3 month contract/probation.
Management are a bunch of idiots who have no respect for employees and forever shouting at employees, place is run like a prison! NO JOKE!
Unsafe work conditions as ladders in stores are broken and forced to use them or you climb on the shelves where you can, none to little PPE issued.
Pros
Friendly co-workers & you learn alot
Cons
Long hours, terrible managment
poor management
store assistant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP13 December 2015
poor management, no appreciation for employees, poor communication and its not employee friendly. There's absolutely no growth.
Pros
friendly employees at lower level
Cons
poor management and no appreciation for employees' hard work
No communication.
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Edenvale, GP9 October 2015
Big communication gap, very rude, over work staff, don't listen to staff. Customers not satisfied with management. Staff friendly, stand together. Salary not too bad.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long hours, rude management
Hard Task Masters
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Edenvale, GP3 April 2015
This is CC company

Management do not appreciate the value of their staff, wide communication gap between owner and staff,
Owner never smiles or returns a greeting when greeted by staff
Pros
Generous Bonus
Cons
Strict disiplinarians
I love what i did speaking to people and like keeping busy
internal sales (Former Employee) –  Paardeneiland, WC28 May 2014
You busy from stepping in, got to know lots of different products, no comment to management, got on very well with my co-workers,
Pros
could get discount on items
Cons
no team work