Affinity Health

Affinity Health Employee Reviews

4,0
Productive and Positive working environment
It's great to work at Affinity Health, as the business cares about it's employees and offers training and career development. The team atmosphere is uplifted and creative.
Poor working environment
Stressfull and unrewarding salary is only commission based and commission always comes short..always and issue when comes to month end management never accounts
Evolving workplace, minimum salary
Its a great company to work for if you're just starting out. Salary is really low in certain departments, depending on your position...................
3,0
Im a very hard worker and love to smile when im at work
Working at Affinity Health was a really great experience for me ,working with people who love to teach me more about the job, how every machine works in the factory .
I am a very inquisitive person i always want to know more about the type of job im doing and the machines im operating.

The parts i enjoy the most is when we all under presure and in the factory the only thing you hear is the sounds of the grinders ,some will be cutting ,some will be drilling and others would be welding slowly assembling the project,we used to work as a team but my hard work caused h hatred amoungst us work mates
Salary change
They changed the salary structure and there was many discrepancy but I enjoyed working there we were offering medical cover and dental plans and hospital cover
No growth
I'd rather not say much but besides the fact that there is no growth or job security at affinity health , that could be due to the company being fairly new in the industry
A good working environment
Affinity Health is a good company with an exceptional working environment and one of the best management thus far.
I liked how we all wore formal, and how we were treated.
1,0
Lot of nepotism in the company. No growth
Never apply there it's full of nepotism as they recruit their families and friends
Working hours are crazy and they don't follow labour regulations.salary is commission based
Better for a student
Not much stability. You never really know what to expect at the end of the month paycheck. Environment was relaxed but I think it's something a student or someone looking for their first job would enjoy
Sales Rep
Not good at all, don't wish to work
on that company,is very stressful.

They always lie , at first you will be welcomed like a President, after you have been hired your being turn around treated like a ......
5,0
affinity is a valuable product to the community and a represantative respected place
Affinity funeral is an umbrella company that dedivated to bring affordable insuarance product in our country , an offer a funeral assistance policy that meets the dire financial needs that come with a loved one passing away , it provide cover for an insured member s death helping their family alleviate expenses associated with the funerals.
Pros
free cover for spouse and 5 children
Cons
no traveling to claim and the claim settle within 24 hours
5,0
Working at affinity was fun and exciting everyday, I enjoyed every momeny.
I loved the management at affinity, they are welcoming and friendly. They believed in me and my fellow colleagues, and they support everyone equally at work.
Pros
Incentives during the month
Cons
Long honours
Fun workplace
Good company with no benefits, staff are treated well
Lots of fun and good environment to work for

No long working hours , Support from Mangers and staff members
Great environment & Colleages
Great company to start your career at. Requires no high qualifications to get you a job at the company. Continuous training that help you growth careerwise but there is little chance if any, of growth. Poor management style at the company
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Little chance to grow within the company
Not to bad
Great structure, great training, but have double standards,
They sell a dream, and it's nothing like what they said when they explained,

Good hours
1,0
Worst company to work for
They don't have leads we were calling people who depend on social grants and robbing them of their last money. No incentives at all, management is not experienced they don't even have RE and everything in that conpany is a secret.
Innovative and Fast growing company
I have been privileged to work from home for Affinity Health as a Quality Assurer and Operational Auditor. I started off in the office and the business in confident in my skills and allows me to work virtually.
1,0
Its not a fun place to work for
This company will lie to you,
The managers are not experienced, HR also doesn't know how to do their job.

They are rude towards employees.

I wouldn't advice one to go work there
Highly unprofessional
HR is slow, unprofessional, no transparency, no growth, HR and management are not open and friendly as they promised me, way better opportunities out there than this company.
Management are more concerned about what you are doing wrong instead of right.
Pros
Cons
Transparency, no training, bad reviews by members
Not nice
Not comfortable place to work at. Worked under false pretence. No proper training provided by trainee. No proper info given regarding job description.
Intimidating Enviroment
Worst time of my life. Everyday more demotivated than the last. inconvenient daily travel routes. A million kilometres away. Early morning and late evening.
Pros
zero
Cons
no transparency