AFGRI Employee Review

Very fun place to work
Learning Grain Grader (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem - Meets silo11 August 2012
The days started very orginized, then its coffee and as soon as there is a client we help him as quick as prompt as possible. If done the 4 grading courses already, maize, sorghum, soyabeans and sunflower. Still have to do the Wheat grading course. The management at the silo are very friendly and understading. The people that I worked with was extreme friendly. The hardest part of the job was checking that everyone is doning their jobs. The most enjoyable part of the job was the phisycal grading of the different types of grain.

Other AFGRI Employee Reviews

Fun work experience
Retial Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Limpopo. Thabazimbi28 November 2017
I spend 17 years at afgri and it is like a family business where there was always an open door policy. Hard work was seen and rewarding of all personal.
Dynamic environment
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng14 August 2017
I am a Relationship Manager that is responsible for training mentoring and developing emerging farmers in AFGRI. I am the link between the emerging farmers and Agri.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
AFGRI has exposure to the anomalies of the weather which can affect the profitability of the company