AFGRI Employee Review

Chalghing and fun
floor manager (Former Employee) –  Hoedspruit, MP23 August 2014
A day at work always starts good everyone was early at work to enjoy a cup off tea together and talk about everything and work was also in this way everyone that needed to know what is going on had the opportunity to catch up. and when there was a meeting it was always good and private stuff stayed like that and everyone communicated well so the day can go smoothly as possible. The hardest part was to give someone bad news or when a co worker refuses to be part of a good team, Everyday was a enjoyable day because I love working as a team and to serve my customers personally everyday and to go out of my way to try and help everyone I like to look everyday as a new beginning in life and at work,
Pros
humanity, good spirits and overtime medical aid and pension
Cons
was a long way to drive to get to work

Other AFGRI Employee Reviews

Fun work experience
Retial Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Limpopo. Thabazimbi28 November 2017
I spend 17 years at afgri and it is like a family business where there was always an open door policy. Hard work was seen and rewarding of all personal.
Dynamic environment
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng14 August 2017
I am a Relationship Manager that is responsible for training mentoring and developing emerging farmers in AFGRI. I am the link between the emerging farmers and Agri.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
AFGRI has exposure to the anomalies of the weather which can affect the profitability of the company