ALSTOM

South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
4,0
Exciting and enjoyable
The typical work day started at 07:00 and ended at 16:30. These working hours were from Monday to Thursday. On a Friday we started to work at 07:00 and finished the day at 13:00.
The day would start off with the actual planning and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first.

I learned that team work reaped great rewards and that in a multi-cultural environment people can work together if they put their minds to it.

The hardest part of the job was working with fellow associates from different departments that did not worked towards the company's main objectives and goals.

The most enjoyable part of the job was, when there were unforeseen issues that had to get resolved and if additional work were received and plans had to be made to get materials in, in order to supply clients there products JIT.

The social engagement after hours, were we would go and play action cricket and go-carting was also one of the things that helped us to build a bigger and better team.
Pros
Medical aid, pension, 13th cheque
Cons
Monthly stock takes over weekends
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALSTOM. Our community is ready to answer.
4,0