Altron Employee Reviews

1,0
No much growth alot of favouritism
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  City of Johannesburg, Gauteng20 June 2019
There is no fairness in altron sometimes we get shorts payments, they always try to find something to make people get fired. There are no fun activities that's we have.
Pros
Incentives
2,0
Bad Management
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape15 May 2019
The management allowed my manager to spy on staff with the help of Vodacom's admininstration applications. I left because nothing was done about my complaints even though Vodacom found them guilty of misconduct.
3,0
Fast paced, constant change
Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng6 March 2019
Enjoyable company, particularly my department. Constant changes were at time challenging. Relationships with other departments could have been improved on.
IT Technology
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 March 2019
A company with advanced technology and processes. Management in trustworth. Great place to learn and grow to reach your career goals. Gladly recommend anyone interested in joining this company.
All good
PA to Group Company Secretary (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 December 2018
I only spent a total of one whole month at this job as it was a contract cover for the incumbent who was travelling overseas for the month. People were nice.
4,0
Fund Accountant
Fund Accountant (Current Employee) –  Parktown, Gauteng3 March 2017
My job has spaces between being very busy to being extremely quiet. I have learnt how to deal better with people and I have developed as a person. The hardest part about my job is the amount of free time that I have. The enjoyable part is the people and the work. Also I have 2 small children so I am allowed the time flexibiliy with them.
Pros
Time off when I need it especially when my children are sick etc
Cons
Sometimes not much work
5,0
the culture is one of open communication, happy staff and growth opportunities
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Midrand, GP27 May 2014
Included an open door policy with a lot of staff interaction.
The diversity of the job ensures that there is never a dull moment, with new and exciting challenges daily. Human Resources Management is the strategic management of employees, and therefore it is imperative that employees individually and collectively contribute to the achievement of these strategic objectives of an organization. To achieve these goals, my goal is to train and motivate employees by communicating ethical policies and socially responsible behaviour to them. In doing so, it plays a significant role in clarifying the organization's problems and providing solutions, while making employees work more efficiently.
HR is a business function that looks after the companies’ greatest asset, thus its employees. This is done through constant development, support and retention
My management style includes spending a great deal of time working one-on-one with employees of all levels. I have great problem solving capabilities and strive to ensure that HR aligns itself to the Company Business Model. All matters are handled with the utmost confidentiality and empathy. I believe in Leadership rather than Management thus ensuring that I lead by example and offer support and guidance where needed.
Pros
Great Management team, values and stratergies.