Altron Employee Reviews

3,0
Fast paced, constant change
Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng6 March 2019
Enjoyable company, particularly my department. Constant changes were at time challenging. Relationships with other departments could have been improved on.
IT Technology
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 March 2019
A company with advanced technology and processes. Management in trustworth. Great place to learn and grow to reach your career goals. Gladly recommend anyone interested in joining this company.
All good
PA to Group Company Secretary (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 December 2018
I only spent a total of one whole month at this job as it was a contract cover for the incumbent who was travelling overseas for the month. People were nice.
Pros
Cons
5,0
the culture is one of open communication, happy staff and growth opportunities
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Midrand, GP27 May 2014
Included an open door policy with a lot of staff interaction.
The diversity of the job ensures that there is never a dull moment, with new and exciting challenges daily. Human Resources Management is the strategic management of employees, and therefore it is imperative that employees individually and collectively contribute to the achievement of these strategic objectives of an organization. To achieve these goals, my goal is to train and motivate employees by communicating ethical policies and socially responsible behaviour to them. In doing so, it plays a significant role in clarifying the organization's problems and providing solutions, while making employees work more efficiently.
HR is a business function that looks after the companies’ greatest asset, thus its employees. This is done through constant development, support and retention
My management style includes spending a great deal of time working one-on-one with employees of all levels. I have great problem solving capabilities and strive to ensure that HR aligns itself to the Company Business Model. All matters are handled with the utmost confidentiality and empathy. I believe in Leadership rather than Management thus ensuring that I lead by example and offer support and guidance where needed.
Pros
Great Management team, values and stratergies.
Cons