Amaro Foods

Amaro Foods Employee Reviews

5,0
Conducive working place
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Bellville South, Western Cape9 December 2019
During my first day at Amaro I was introduced to the workers and they explained everything to me, the way the work, what they expect, company's vision and mission. I learned that team work is very important in the work place. Every culture is accommodated. I never came across any difficulties. I enjoyed working there because every one is friendly and accommodative.
2,0
Very productive and constantly focused
Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cape Town Killarney Gardens30 June 2017
Your day would start with a morning meeting discussing the previous day activities and the plan forward for not repeating the same mistakes.
Completely different setup compared to other industries that i have been, learnt a lot about the baking industry
Very diverse setup being in the Killarney Gardens area.
The hardest part is the capturing of work on the database seeing that you are mostly on the production floor where your span of attention is needed.
Traffic is a mess, arriving and leaving.
The most enjoyable part would be when the shift is running OK and the waste is minimal.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours and very little time for rest.
3,0
A learning place
JUNIOR NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape15 March 2016
My day starts with doing start up checks in my NPD room from there i check my emails and plan my task for the day, arrange with the oveners and scaling persons if i require anything from them for the day.

I learnt how to deal with different people from different back grounds and cultures, respect is important in the work place, time management.Respect is important when working with people because if you respect each other then you work in a free and productive environment.

I would say the hardest part in my job is getting everything done on time especially when there are not enough resource accommodated for you alone for example: having to use the oven while they are fully booked , getting hold of stuff to participate in the factory trials while they busy with production and orders.

i really enjoy working on projects that are challenging and exciting makes one think and go beyond their comfort zone, creating something and making it a success.
Pros
Educational training's
5,0
its a good place to work at because i had a greate time working there
FRUIT SORTER AND TUMBLER (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape17 February 2016
I enjoyed working dayshift
I learned a way of working with other people in a good mannered way
the management was awesome
I had good colleagues because they taught me the job I have experience in doing
no part was hard for me because a job is a job and I had to do everything that I was told to do as my job description
scaling
Pros
full houred lunch and tea time
Cons
8 hours
4,0
A very productive and growing company
Ops Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC28 January 2015
I love my daily working job. I learn to be passionate with what i'm doing to produce a very good product
3,0
productive work place
Production Financial Manager (Former Employee) –  Epping, WC25 May 2014
Hardworking, too short to have learnt anything,management not trustworthy,worked very well with my co-workers,to maintain deadlines,accomplishing my accountancy goals for the company.
Pros
Working with a wonderful amount of different cultures.
Cons
Distance from work