Amaro Foods

Amaro Foods Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

3,0
A learning place
JUNIOR NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape15 March 2016
My day starts with doing start up checks in my NPD room from there i check my emails and plan my task for the day, arrange with the oveners and scaling persons if i require anything from them for the day.

I learnt how to deal with different people from different back grounds and cultures, respect is important in the work place, time management.Respect is important when working with people because if you respect each other then you work in a free and productive environment.

I would say the hardest part in my job is getting everything done on time especially when there are not enough resource accommodated for you alone for example: having to use the oven while they are fully booked , getting hold of stuff to participate in the factory trials while they busy with production and orders.

i really enjoy working on projects that are challenging and exciting makes one think and go beyond their comfort zone, creating something and making it a success.
Pros
Educational training's
Cons
5,0
its a good place to work at because i had a greate time working there
FRUIT SORTER AND TUMBLER (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape17 February 2016
I enjoyed working dayshift
I learned a way of working with other people in a good mannered way
the management was awesome
I had good colleagues because they taught me the job I have experience in doing
no part was hard for me because a job is a job and I had to do everything that I was told to do as my job description
scaling
Pros
full houred lunch and tea time
Cons
8 hours
4,0
A very productive and growing company
Ops Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC28 January 2015
I love my daily working job. I learn to be passionate with what i'm doing to produce a very good product