Amaro Foods

Amaro Foods Employee Reviews for Junior Product Development Engineer

Found 1 review matching the search
3,0
A learning place
My day starts with doing start up checks in my NPD room from there i check my emails and plan my task for the day, arrange with the oveners and scaling persons if i require anything from them for the day.

I learnt how to deal with different people from different back grounds and cultures, respect is important in the work place, time management.Respect is important when working with people because if you respect each other then you work in a free and productive environment.

I would say the hardest part in my job is getting everything done on time especially when there are not enough resource accommodated for you alone for example: having to use the oven while they are fully booked , getting hold of stuff to participate in the factory trials while they busy with production and orders.

i really enjoy working on projects that are challenging and exciting makes one think and go beyond their comfort zone, creating something and making it a success.
Pros
Educational training's
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amaro Foods. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8