Amaro Foods

Amaro Foods Employee Review

A learning place
JUNIOR NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape15 March 2016
My day starts with doing start up checks in my NPD room from there i check my emails and plan my task for the day, arrange with the oveners and scaling persons if i require anything from them for the day.

I learnt how to deal with different people from different back grounds and cultures, respect is important in the work place, time management.Respect is important when working with people because if you respect each other then you work in a free and productive environment.

I would say the hardest part in my job is getting everything done on time especially when there are not enough resource accommodated for you alone for example: having to use the oven while they are fully booked , getting hold of stuff to participate in the factory trials while they busy with production and orders.

i really enjoy working on projects that are challenging and exciting makes one think and go beyond their comfort zone, creating something and making it a success.
Pros
Educational training's
Cons

Other Amaro Foods Employee Reviews

Conducive working place
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Bellville South, Western Cape9 December 2019
During my first day at Amaro I was introduced to the workers and they explained everything to me, the way the work, what they expect, company's vision and mission. I learned that team work is very important in the work place. Every culture is accommodated. I never came across any difficulties. I enjoyed working there because every one is friendly and accommodative.
Highly Productive workplace
Process Technician/Electrician (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 July 2018
Typical day at work
-no less than 13hr shift everyday of the week

what have I learned

-operating,fault finding,maintenance and working on PLC's on Lawrence Equipment machines replacing sprockets,chains bearings and shafts which expanded my knowledge on machinery

I was reporting to two Managers Production Manager and Maintenance Manager which made life easier for me

Hardest part of the job

Long hours from 13 to 16 hour everyday

Most enjoyable

Exposure
Pros
Money was good
Cons