Yes, there is also a benefit. If you are an employee and you have a seller account, your seller account can be on a professional selling plan (many benefits) for free.
No, they are not allowed.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Amazon.com
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Amazon.com? What are the steps along the …10 people answered
- What is the dress code?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Amazon.com?7 people answered
- Which work from home jobs do amazon offer?5 people answered
- If I am employed as a Seasonal CSA, what are the possibilities of being employed permanently?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Amazon.com?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Amazon.com? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Amazon.com?4 people answered
- Does Amazon employ full time students on part-time basis? I did receive an email to come for an asse…4 people answered
- Do they only employ people based in Cape Town?4 people answered
See all questions and answers