Go on to the amazon hr website and do an assessment
Either by employee referral, their job site (career portal).
Apply for the post online.
Assessments and if successful, interview with recruiter and/or team leader or manager.
Applying online and responding with HR for assessment
One writes an online assessment to be a customer service associate, if you pass the assessment you in. Sometimes there are interviews after the assessment sometimes none.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Amazon.com? What are the steps along the …10 people answered
- What is the dress code?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Amazon.com?7 people answered
- Which work from home jobs do amazon offer?5 people answered
- If I am employed as a Seasonal CSA, what are the possibilities of being employed permanently?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Amazon.com?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Amazon.com?4 people answered
- Does Amazon employ full time students on part-time basis? I did receive an email to come for an asse…4 people answered
- Do they only employ people based in Cape Town?4 people answered
- Is there any difference between the online assessment and the one done at the office cause I tried t…4 people answered