Very high if you work hard and don't stay away from work.
90% chance that you will become permanent.
Pretty good so long as you have a solid work ethic.
If I would put it into a percentage, I would say a 98% chance of achieving permanency.
Being employed permanently is easy, all you have to do is stick to your responsibilities and reach requirements.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Amazon.com? What are the steps along the …10 people answered
- What is the dress code?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Amazon.com?7 people answered
- Which work from home jobs do amazon offer?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Amazon.com?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Amazon.com? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Amazon.com?4 people answered
- Does Amazon employ full time students on part-time basis? I did receive an email to come for an asse…4 people answered
- Do they only employ people based in Cape Town?4 people answered
- Is there any difference between the online assessment and the one done at the office cause I tried t…4 people answered