Amazon.com
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 26 March 2020

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

3,0
Okay place to work temporarily
Learnt alot, very fast paced, friendly staff members. Customers are okay but the hours are crazy. I was pleased to work there for the short while. Their canteen is amazing and entertaining. food is great
Pros
On certain days you get free fruit and theres always free popcorn
Cons
long unconventional hours
5,0
Very productive, strict environment, managers are well trained, very down to earth and there is a real sense of pride.
I worked from home as a virtual customer service rep, it was demanding and fun at the same time.The management is exceptional but they are very strict when it comes to meeting statistics
5,0
Challenging, but fun working environment
A nice place to work. Great leadership that helps you every step of the way and are always encouraging you to speak to them when you have anything on your mind. Overall, a nice place to work.
Very Productive and fun work place, Amazing Culture
Amazon by far had the best work culture I have ever come across at any company. The willingness to help you grow and improve yourself is wonderful. The work ethic is great and the team work is just great. The hardest part of the job are the constant changing hours. But it is all completely enjoyable with the constant support and lively surroundings. Management is also quite great with their supportive nature and helpfulness.
5,0
It is a nice working environment as long a you would be reaching your target.
I was at Book Depository, where you would receive emails from customers wanting to know about the books they have bought and when it can be expected to arrive. The hardest would be the long working hours.
it was fun
It was fun, competitive and challenging. The team were supportive but I would have liked to advance within the company. I felt that, that process was easier if you knew people. Friends got friends to advance easier.
Productive and fun workplace
good and comfortable working environment, friendly management and employees make you feel welcome. lots of availible opportunities to grow and develope in the company
I had great experience at Amazon Customer Service
It was great working at Amazon I have learnt a lot. From different departments the Retail, Account Change and Kindle department but Account Change was my favorite Department.
Awesome company
Awesome company. Great benefits. However, you won't progress in the company if you point out wrong behaviour of managers. How do you expect workers to conduct themselves if managers don't do the same. You loose your job based on what people think of you instead of the excellent work you produce.
Amazon
Great place to work. Love the environment. All about the customer which I love. Not too much fuss about the unproductive corporate restraints that other companies focus on.
Fair
Honestly working at Amazon taught me a lot and I think it needs to be experienced so that each can make their own judgment.

Pros.

✔️ Culture

✔️ Location

✔️ View

Cons.

❌ Maybe wages, depending on where you're from and your shift
Amazon
It was a overall good experience. Had a good manager. Amazon Pays well too. The vibe is amazing, people is always willing help. Money is good. I love Amazon
Company is great
great place to work, fun people great colleagues and help around every corner. Never a dull moment and a relaxing environment. people are the basis of the company
Good Money/Bad People
Amazon has a great salary and benefit policy. But when I say the managers are actually bad people they are. This company would be a really good place to work at if the people weren't always staring at you. Or making false promises.
Fast pase
Everyday is day one and everything is always changing. Many different skills one can learn and you never kniw when you will be trained for a new skill.
Pros
Benifits when perminent
Cons
Great experience
I personally enjoyed working for this company , great benefits and amazing people at amazon . There is also a good support system and fast pace growth in this company.
Fun place to work
Great way to be introduced and learn customer service. Many great group of diverse colleagues. Fast paced with lots of customer and peer engagement...
Environmental
Working at Amazon was amazing, friendly people, friendly staff members and always feel at ease.
Never too much pressure, only when needed.

Healthy, safe environment.
Productive and fun workplace
My experience here was professional and fun. I don't feel I had any challenges as the training provides you with enough to prepare you for the live environment. I still, however, wish I would know why I keep getting rejected even though when I left I was in good standing.
Awesome
The most amazing yet lobeaable atmosphere you would ever dream of you would dream to work there and ever is very much friendly no drugs or any other illegal things goes on. In that company I loved it to the max
2,0
Busy fromt the get go
You sit in front of a computer for about 8-11 hours per day answering calls from Americans demanding refunds or screaming at you because they broke something and its now your fault. Oh and if you dont help these Americans you get judge by a survey that is sent out at the end of the call. You get judged on how long your on the call for how many times you transfer out to another department. No matter what you do youll get judged on.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6